Post circumcision too much skin removed?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was circumcised about 11 days ago now, and i tell you its been bad, have an infection which ive been on antibotics for since wednesday just gone, but looking at my penis, i cant help but feel the doctor took away too much skin, so much so that there is quite a large gap just below the frenulum, along with a long yellow strip of what i assume to be dead skin. Persistant bleeding, but nothing major, just looking for advice? I'm going back to my gp monday/tuesday and ill ask about it then.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds awful. Was there no other option than to be circumcised? It would be the last thing I'd ever want!

• Posted

Any images?

What was the reason for the circumcision? Have you contacted the surgeon?

• Posted

Reason for circ was due to tight foreskin, too much to the point where i couldnt have intercourse, and I'm unsure on the type, the entire head is exposed so im unsure, and as for images, i dont feel comfortable posting them, i went to the doctors about it and the infection has cleared up some what, the doctor said just to have more salt baths and wait, the wound could heal up, but idk it looks pretty deep, time will tell i guess

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.