Post concussion symptoms?

Posted , 2 users are following.

3 yrs ago I was in a head on collision on the highway and as a result I had a minor concussion and had post concussion symptoms for about 6 months.

I was doing fine up until 3 months ago when I got a huge migraine, took an Imitrex, had a bad reaction to the Imitrex and had a panic attack at work. I had to go to the ER because I thought I was dying but all tests turned out fine. Ever since then, my head hasn't felt right, I've had horrible anxiety, head pressure, dizziness, trouble concentrating... My question is can post concussion symptoms come back years later? Or is it just horrible anxiety? I've had anxiety pretty much all my life but don't think it's ever been this bad.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i am not a doctor, and i have something that tells me that i am not right , and not right in mind,,so i go to different doctors until i discover what i have, even if results are ok, the other problems are always hidden away from normal results or scans. i went to 3 doctors in the same day to find out what i have. one tells me i have a ear infection only, the other tells me no ear infection but i have a tongue infection, the third tells me i dont have neither of them. so i went to another doctor, a great one,,,,and that one told me that he cannot help me more since he thinks i have nothing,,,then someone told me a doctor that finds every little problem that is hidden in you,,,so went to him and he told me that i might have a rare disease. final point is: dont take a full conclusion only from one of them,,,try different ones until you hit jackpot.good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.