Post for Craig

Posted , 11 users are following.

Many of us have been comforted and reassured during our mono recoveries by Craig, who for a long time would post daily encouragements to everyone that would post on this forum. Craig, I hope you're ok and that you're making a speedy recovery from your own medical ailment. I, like many others on this forum are missing you and hoping and praying that you are ok.

4 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I was just thinking about Craig today and realized I hadn't heard from him in a bit. Craig I hope this means you are out living life! You are a special person here and we all appreciate you so much.

• Posted

Same here I don't come here as often as I did when I was struggling. Craig was a God send when I needed it. He has helped a lot of people through this strange virus. Craig if you're out there we're praying for you and hoping for a speedy recovery.

• Posted

Hi KS,

Just want to say thanks for such a lovely and kind post, I'm so grateful for that. I've really just had to take a step back from everything at the moment because of my own health issues, having terrible hip pain problems and fatigue type issues for several months and it really has been overwhelming me. I'm very sorry I've not been able to come on and take part in the discussions as often as I did in the past, I hope that with God's help I can get to a stage where I feel more stable and well and able to do things like that more regularly again.

Thanks so much also Lisa and Kelly for such kind and encouragement words, I'm so grateful to you for these and really hope you are all doing okay at the moment with everything you are going through. If you could keep me in your prayers at this time I would be grateful as have been struggling a lot just to function each day.

God is still our great hope and let's keep trusting in Him that He will deliver us out of all the pain and illness that we have all been going through on here at the moment. You are all very special people and it has lifted my spirits that you have each taken the time to post and encourage me and haven't forgotten me - I can't thank you enough!

Craig

• Posted

I'm sorry you're having these issues. I wish you all the best Craig, and I hope you'll feel well again soon!

• Posted

I'm so sorry to hear you've been struggling so badly Craig, it's just so awful when you physically can't do the things you want and then it also starts taking a toll on your mental and emotional health too. Please do continue to rest and to take care of yourself - we all understand what it feels like to have to take some time out and take a back seat for a while. I will continue to pray for you and that God grants you a full recovery and that one day you are back to 100% health where you can spend your days doing exactly as you wish. Praying that your hip heals and that your energy levels increase to 100%. Take care of yourself Craig. We all understand if you can't be present on the forum at the moment - you are definitely still here in spirit!

• Posted

Thanks KS for posting this.

Craig I've been thinking about you, and hoping you were okay.

So sorry to hear you are struggling, so sorry.

It's been rough for you for a long time. I hope it eases soon, so you can have some peace of mind, body and soul. You deserve it Craig. Go easy and take your time.

• Posted

Thanks so much Malene, having a particularly difficult time at the moment, so I'm very grateful for your kind words and thoughts, it means a lot.

I hope so much you are doing well at the moment and things have been much more settled for you my friend.

Craig

• Posted

You are so very welcome Craig, I have been thinking about you the past weeks, and I am sending you lots of positive thoughts. I had a feeling you were having a very hard time.

I am doing exactly the same as the last year - fever, nausea, headaches - but nothing I cannot manage and continue my daily activities.

A vicious virus, that is for sure....almost two years in.

Thanks for your support, even now, that you are doing so badly.

You are so appreciated, and a lot of us are sending you healing vibes.

Take care my friend.

• Posted

Hey Malene,

Thanks so much for your kind words, I truly empathise with not being able to do daily activities and the frustration of fatigue, pain and not feeling well. Please know I am thinking about you too. Let's keep hanging in there and trusting God that there will be a change and there will be a breakthrough. It's not easy when something goes on so long, I know that so much and feeling it myself too. You just hit a wall where you feel you can't take anymore. Sometimes all you can do is lie down to it and rest - and that's the stage I feel I've been at just now unfortunately. Rest doesn't mean we're giving up though, I pray for a breakthrough for you Malene this year and for us all the forums here - we've all suffered.

Craig

• Posted

sorry to hear about your struggles Craig. Hope we can bring you some reassurance and comfort the way you do to others. I am sending positive thoughts and healing energy your way - I am particularly sorry about the fatigue youre experiencing as this is a terrible thing to feel. I found that youtube "healing meditations and visualizations" helped me tremendously, perhaps this is something that can help too. And a naturopath if you havent tried that yet. hugs

• Posted

Thanks so much Van for your kind words and thoughts, really grateful as having a really horrible time right now. Yes any healing meditation / visualisation videos that you think are good and recommend I would definitely be interested to know about them.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Craig,

I've never forgetten your kindness and the reassurances you posted for me when I first got this horrendous virus. Thinking of you and hoping things improve soon - if anyone deserves a break, it's you!

Let us know how you're going soon,

Emma

• Posted

Thanks so much for your kind words Emma, I really appreciate it. Have been finding circumstances very hard at the moment, dealing with pain and health issues. I just hope there can be mercy from God and better times ahead. I really appreciate you thinking about me and giving me words of encouragement, I really need them right now.

I do hope that you are doing better too - please keep hanging in there - truly there is good health after glandular fever. Thinking about you too and thanks for taking the time to post for me.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.