Post Hysterectomy 3 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all, I am 47 just had a full hysterectomy, how long before pain subsides and when can we start excersising. My hysterectomy was done with robotic laparoscopy, which means the put gas in to see organs better I am sure that's the pain I am experiencing. Still feel very tired but scared of getting fatter 😭

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I had normal hysterectomy and was in pain for about 2 to three weeks the first week was terrible I just went on 10 min walk and had to sit down every other I'll in supermarket after 4 weeks I began to see alot of inprovement
    • Posted

Thankyou yeah I went to supermarket yesterday had to come home and go bed. It's so boring doing nothingx wish you well
  • Posted

hi there seon, i know how you feel but please be patient you only have one chance to heal so may as well do it right. Im 12 weeks post op from a total abdominal hysterectomy with bso i had a large fibroid an ovarian cyst and a adenamoysis. I am now near as damn it back to normal, im now running 12 miles a week so it does come hun just take care and take it one step at a time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.