Post Labrynthitis Vertigo?

Posted , 3 users are following.

after nearly two weeks of feeling well after having labrynthitis, i am again getting dizzy when standing or walking, i am also off balance and have occasional (mild) nausea. I've read that these symptoms can come and go in the following weeks, though i would like to ask if anyone else has experienced this? Also at what point should i go back to the GP?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello

Yes i experience Labryntitis anytime i get sick with a sinus infection or a cold. What i have found helps me recover faster is I start going to physical therapy. I find that it helps my recovery a lot faster than being on any kind of medicine for a long period of time.

I hope you feel better. 🌻

• Posted

Thank you. That is what worries me most, any illness bringing it back. I am hoping to avoid medication as much as possible if and when it returns. Is there any exercises you practice at home?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.