Post mirena removal

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone had issues with barely there periods since mirena removal? Been a yr and regular but. Very light periods HELP

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh yes! I had the mirena in for 6months and it was the worst birth control for me! It took me a little over 2 years to have my "normal" period. Like you said, my period was very light and almost not even a period. Good luck!!! It will come any time now for ya smile

• Posted

So not just me thanks for the reply , I had it in for 5years I won't do it again we all hate a period but its so stressful when it doesn't happen properly lol

• Posted

Your body is just trying to get back to normal and itself.. lol funny.. love hate relationship.. trust me I know what your saying!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.