Dec 2020 blood work results show: T4 Free 1.1 ng/dL

(0.7 - 1.5)

TSH 8.29 mcIU/mL ((H)) (0.35 - 4.94)

Thyroglob Tumor-Mayo

0.2 ng/mL

((H))

Thyroglob Ab-Mayo

<1.8 Intl Units/mL ( - <1.8)

I will have another series in February. Dr says he is monitoring and will address my questions at the next appointment scheduled, which is May. I take 125 mcg of levothyroxine now. it was slowly increased but my tests have been steadily increasing no matter. what is the train of thought i am looking at with results like this. Is my 2 mm spot of cancer removed with my thyroid showing up again? or am I just seeing the results of a slow increase of levothyroxine? my dr. did say i should not have a detectable level of antibodies if my thyroid was completely removed. So I am puzzled by any detectable result especially a high level.

not looking for bad news, guys. Just lack a medical degree to sort this out.

Would like to comprehend my results for what they may be trending. And what dr. is possibly monitoring for. thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.