Post nasal drip tips please

Posted , 3 users are following.

anyone know what to when i have mucus in my throat , and cant swallow it . because in public i cant spit it out .. what should i do to get rid of it other than spitting it out ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

BEST is spit it in your tissue.

• Posted

the spitting isnt the problem , its the loud noise of bringing the mucus up that i cant do in many life circumstances

• Posted

Hey there is HOPE! New Treatment! Clarifix.

I've had this for over 3 years. been ruining my life. been tested for everything. I too thought I can't do it anymore.

my new ENT said I have Chronic Non Allergic Rhinitis or Vasomotor rhinitis The FDA just approved a treatment for it. http:// clarifix. com. take out spaces.

Basically the nerves in my nose are too sensitive and act like it is an allergy or infection.

this new treatment basically kills the nerve that sends the message to keep producing the mucus. I am so happy, after another CT scan she is going to give me the Treatment. Clarifix, out patient, they numb your nose and basically freeze the nerve. she said it will give me horrible brain freeze nut only for a few minutes. the whole thing only takes an hour.

I am so hopeful. so many of us suffering, I have not been able to work, go to the movies, sleep well. basically no life at all.

I have PTSD and take anxiety and antidepressants and have hypothyroidism. all of these could have caused the problems no one will no for sure. but once that nerve goes nuts it doesn't matter.

I have no zero affiliation with this company I've been searching for over 3 years. I hope to have mine done in April 2019 May at the latest. don't give up.

best wishes to us all. tell the other message boards, this is a new treatment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.