Post Op Day 6 first physio OPD

Posted , 8 users are following.

Post op day 6:

First outpatients appointment for a physio session. Went very well physio very pleased said I have a bend of 95! Not bad considering. Did a few more exercises and added a few to my list. Back in Friday to use a machine to measure full range movement and back again following Monday for another session!

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Well done, it was two weeks before I had my first physio outpatients.
  • Posted

Oh Freestork - you have got to be feeling really bouyant and very pleased with yourself!  You're doing SO well!!!!  It's so exciting reading how you're doing!  What's the pain level like now?

• Posted

Am feeling great! Sleeping right through night and hardly any pain! Physio has said need to take pain meds regularly though cos as she uppers the intensity of sessions I need to be able to manage and it's best to take regularly rather than to hurt and only take after

• Posted

Boy am I pleased to hear that!!!!  I'm over the moon for you and also even more hopeful that my second knee experience might by something like the first - not really painful, but more discomfort at times.  It's so good to have those on here who are having an easier time of it to balance it out!  Good for you!!!!!

• Posted

Well done Freestork! My first physio session was 2 1/2 weeks po, then 5 more from between November & January!! No frills NHS!!

You are doing really well. Keep up the good work.

Marilyn

XX

• Posted

Good to hear of your great progress!?????

Work hard at physical therapy, and ask questions so you learn WHY you are doing what you're doing. That helps to keep you motivated!

Waiting to hear your newest successes coming up!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.