Post Operative Frozen Shoulder

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone !

This is my 5 months since I have had partial rotator cuff tear repaired. Unfortunately, it's turned into frozen shoulder. I had Injection last month which helped a bit in terms of pain control. Surgeon had told me to stop doing stretching and exercising and so I have stopped completely. The X-RAY shows there's scar tissu in the colllar bone which has tightened the joint and every time I move it hits the tendon and makes pain. So, I leave it alone for a while .

But inst it like if you don't move the joint there's more likely to build up scar tissue, or decrease the motion ? He told me see him after three months from now then we discuss further till then no PT at all. I am little confused though . He even thinks I can have another injection if the pain is too bad. Surprisingly, he mentioned that FS is not too bad as it protects the repair but it just makes recovery slower .

I am a full time Chef here in Australia and really want to get back to work before Christmas. It's been almost 6 months I am out of work and sports.

Need suggestions, recommendations and motivation Pls🙏🙏🙏 thank you !!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I have FS my recommendations is get homeopathic medice rather then allopathic as as also pathetic has harendous side effects that what i am doing and without medicine side effects my pain is under management thanks

• Posted

Hems, you do not have a frozen shoulder. FS is a disease unto itself and you have a postoperative stiff shoulder. FS does not come from trauma, operations, dislocations, heart conditions or lyme disease or any other 50 causes attributied to it. Go to the physiotherapy site in OZ and find a physio who has a post grad degree in manual therapy. Australia it seems has perhaps the best training for manual therapists anywhere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.