Post prolapse surgery

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI all i had double prolapse surgery SEPT 2017 and now i feel worse than ever. i am experiencing pain and discomfort at the top of my leg/ public bone which feels like pressure . i am worried its all prolapsed again . has anyone had this and did you get re referred ? i really don't want to go through it again

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you called your doctor? It may be just healing pain for the moment....have you been lifting anything heavy? I will be having retocile/vaginal prolapse as soon as my broken heel heals. I know many women have said they have had that same pressure.

• Posted

Hi janet

Can you explain exactly what repairs you had.

Was it anterior and posterior repair of vaginal wall?

We all heal so very different but i would without doubt contact your consultant ratger than gp as he doesn't know what was done in surgery

Keep in touch janet and try not to worry.

Ive been through it so i understand yiur frustration and worry. Like many of us ladies on this fab forumxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.