post Prostate turp operation

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had a turp opp last year now i cannot Ejaculate is it safe  to use a Prostate Massager ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Michael,

it it is pretty much a given that a TURP  ( even Prostate shaving or a mini turp ) will result in retrograde ejaculation  ( i. E.  Back into the bladder or,  a dry orgasm ).

Have you considered that you may not have very much, if anything, left to massage ?

You might want to run your idea past your Urologist.  ( Or his Nursing Staff who should know and then probably, there would be no charge).

Good luck,

Dudley

• Posted

Hi Dudley

thank you for your reply it is always good to get feed back.i dont experance retrograde ejaculation either now , i did for a while after the opp but then that stoped.so sex for me feels unfulfilled and frustrated.it dos not bother my partner to much but it bothers me. i have not discussed prostate with my partner or my Urologist.  this is all very new.

regards michael

• Posted

oops  i have not discussed prostate massage with my partner or my Urologist.  this is all very new.
  • Posted

Defo see a  Urologist.as he/she is far more able to help you, it may be just a case of medication stress and worry can also be the root cause.

I hope that helps

kind regards

Howard.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.