Post total abdominal hysterectomy

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im post 3 weeks abdominal total hysterectomy and feeling drained one day good next flattened again ! also restless legs and not sleeping 4am got to sleep last night ...is this normal ?

thanks guys

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

feeling same can you give an update or any advice. thanks

• Posted

Hi, im 13wk post abdominal hysterectomy, i felt the same for quite a while, one day i felt fine and full of energy the next i was really tired, on the tired days i didnt do much and got plenty of rest which seemed to help, after about 6wks i started to feel more myself and less tired, i still have a broken sleep pattern but thats due the hot flushes through the night, recovery can be frustrating but just listen to your body and rest when needed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.