Post viral or what?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Around January or so I had the flu and ever since then I've had the most annoying symptoms imaginable. So my flu started with muscle spasms mainly, no fever as a matter of fact I didn't get any fever for the duration I was diagnosed with the flu. Today, as we are about two months after I have the following:

Tingling arms and legs. Sometimes it's just my legs, sometimes just my arms, sometimes its both, sometimes its completely gone. And it's equal on both sides not limited to one side of the body. I also have some light joint pain sometimes but then sometimes not. At night I get this weird feeling like my head is vibrating but I don't have a headache and once I get up that feeling is gone. I also have this soreness like almost cramp feeling in my toes and fingers sometimes and the arches of my feet. And lastly I have some minor twitching in the lips and some other minor muscle spasms in triceps, calves, and other muscles. The muscle spasm is not limited to one muscle just kind of happens across my body with every time affecting a different muscle but it doesn't happen that much just everyone once in a while. I don't have any type of weakness or fatigue just those annoying symptoms.

Any ideas? Has anyone experienced anything like this? I'm having a hard time looking up my symptoms because everything I found either is limited to one side or includes fatigue and nausea and I feel great other than those symptoms.

Love to hear if anyone has any thoughts.

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.