Posting again, Sorry just need some reassurance

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm feeling terrible again , I keep blaming everything around me like my job but actually it's me that has the problem.

I have been experiencing neck pain, back pain , arms feel heavy , crying , shaking inside , constant worry that I'm having a heart attack , I am constantly on google checking my symptoms and they match that of a heart attack , I've had ECG recently about 3 weeks ago went to hosp with suspected PE that was all fine , I'm sure I've experienced all these symptoms before and survived but can't help the what if's , what if this time it's serious and I'm having a heart attack.

This is taking over my every thought !!!!

Is anyone else the same 😢😢😢

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Natalie, calm down and please don't google your symptoms. It always shows what you're most afraid of so please don't!! You're not having a heart attack. I have had all the symptoms of a heart attack more than 15 times during the last 4 months but i'm still here and all the doctors i visited made fun of me and told me to leave the hospital because i'm healthy and this is the last place i should be!! I wish you get better soon and don't worry, it's fine smile

• Posted

I feel your pain I really do

I'm exactly the same, I can't think, sleep or anything, the thoughts of dying are taking over my life!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.