POSTmenopause cramps

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone who is POST menopause ever experience what feels like menstrual cramps (with no bleeding)?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have frequently.  Or cramps and  a small amount of blood in the canal.  I

don't understand what it is or why.

• Posted

Hi peggy

I am 22 months post meno ( age 51) no HRT.

Do you take any HRT .

I use to have every six weeks like a patten of feeling tired, weepy, really off, slighf cramp, excessive perspiration under arm for a few days.

now its seldom ..

Never any bleed or blood

Any blood however light should be investigated by a Gyno

Jay x

• Posted

I'm over 3 years post I used to get monthly symptoms cramps pmt but not now and agree any bleed blood post meno should be investigated x
  • Posted

hi peggy

yes i have at times i am post menopausal and i have experinced cramping down there like my period is going to start 

It could just be gas because i have a lot or acid reflux Gerd and i have to be careful and eat bland foods or my stomach will hurt and cramp and then i get a lot of palpitations due to the acid reflux plus with the stress. 

i need to keep my stress level down or my acid reflux gets bad like the other night i was so stressed out i was having acid reflux like crazy with palpitations and my stomach was in pain with the cramping 

• Posted

Thanks for your replies Girls. I really appreciate it. No, I am not on any kind of HRT, and have not had any bleeding. Just cramps that cone and go. Had ultra sound that found 7mm endometrial wall. Slightly thickened so had a biopsy the other day which gyno tells me is just precautionary and that she is not concerned. Results in next Thursday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.