Postural PVCS made worse when stomach is full

Posted , 2 users are following.

As the title says, i have been dealing with pvcs that are triggered by posture, and it usually gets more frequent when my stomach is big and full from eating food or when I drink. It's gotten to the point where I often spend a lot of the day feeling thirsty, because drinking makes your stomach feel fuller faster than eating. I try to drink some water bottles every day, but I only take about 2 big sips every 15 minutes to avoid fullness. I've even lost some weight because of the lack of eating and drinking that i've had to do, because of this.

Does anyone know what the cause of this is? And what can I possibly due to be able to drink and eat freely again? My stomach also feels really tight and sore when i get full also.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Whenever I eat a large meal, I get bloated. So bad that I look pregnant. I get severe burping. This starts my heart fluttering. Until I can get that really good burp out, and get the gas out, it continues.

I believe that it aggravates your vagus nerve, and that is why the palps start.

• Posted

When about when you drink, does it do it then? Right now I can't even drink an 8 ounce bottle of water within an hour, because of this.

• Posted

No, I have never noticed that with drinking

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.