potato and?

Posted , 4 users are following.

what can i add to mash potato now instead of butter? for carrots i will add a bit of lemon juice, same with jacket potatos, they taste bland without it x any help will be appreciated 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I just use 0% fat milk from asda n a lil bit extra salt to cook them xxx
    • Posted

i was thinking milk but wasn't sure, thx very much xx

• Posted

Mash is my fav food so dont like adding spices or anything else, baked potatoes i dont put anything on i just make sure the topping i use is beans so the juice off them moistens it or sumik with a bit moisture xxx
  • Posted

Mmmmmm i love love spag hoops i have them on toast xxx
    • Posted

ive finally found some bread which hasn't got a high fat content xx

week tomorrow for me being on these tablets and the fat content of food has really opened my eyes x

• Posted

I'm amazed at the amount of fat in the foods I was eating be for day 3 and findin it a bit hard but maybe because bad day with kids etc I'm not caving in Philadelphia lighter is ok t eat
  • Posted

Hi lilbella :-)

I usually put cottage cheese on my jacket potatoe, maybe with chives and black pepper!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.