Potential cure

Posted , 13 users are following.

I've had this pesky disorder for YEARS and am now free of it.  I may have inadvertently stumbled upon a potential cure.  I started taking high strength vitamin B complex, alongside two high strength vit e capsuals one cods liver oil and washed it down with high strength Vit C. 

Within six weeks it started to fade and has now completely gone - not even a trace of it left.  I'm not sure if it was the combination or perhaps Vit E (there was a study on Vit E and GA).  Whatever it was, there is hope!  

I wonder if it now has anything to do with a vitamin defficiency.

Good luck everyone - let me know if it works for you! 

4 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

GA really is a lousy thing to have.  I have tried many treatments like steroid creams that only thinned my skin and made it sensitve to everything. I bumped upon a treatment from India.  The stuff has changed the way it appears on my hands.  Now at least I can cover up my blotchyness with a long sleeve shirt.  This stuff actually did something to help change this disease.  I was told to give up meat entirely. That is off the agenda for me but the stuff I took was called safi, gugillu, and panichrista.  
  • Posted

Hi - just read a post about antihestamine tablets.  You know, thinking about it, I gave up drinking red wine several months - at least - before it started to fade.  I wonder if that had a lot to do with it?  I still don't go near the stuff and am more or less tea total and have been since it cleared up, as training for a race... Hmmm - could the potential cure be close at hand?!  Keep me posted to anyone trying the antihestimine tablets! smile
    • Posted

I have great results taking rexal antihistamine. My rash is no longer raised and barely noticeable anymore. It is a slow process and i still eat high histamine foods but this was defianlty the trick for me.  Try something high in histamine.... if you start feeling itchy where your rash is thats it. I'm so relived to have figured this out after 10 years!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.