Pots?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have been healthy and fairly fit all my life. some 1.5 years ago i started to get strange symptoms though. i felt strangely dizzy, like having a flu just without a thore throat etc. short after it felt like my whole body was kind of buzzing whenever i was just about to fall asleep. i had all physical symptoms of a milder panick attack each time i wanted to sleep, just that i actually feel panic....not sure if that makes any sense?

i was diagnosed with anxiety, and antidepressants reduced the symptoms somewhat over time. i sleep well now for several months, but still feel dizzy and strangely tired - still kind of flu-ish all the time.

i felt all the time this must be psychological - but i feel really well emotionally, and still have these symptoms. in addition i have low grade fevers pretty much every day, as soon as i do the slightest physical activity. like vacuming the appart = 38.5 degrees.

recently, i started to look at my pulse and noticed that when i get fever also my pulse is high and very volatile. i could be at 150 when walking just a few steps indoors. even lying down for 15 min it wont go much below 100. i tried some stand up tests and in most cases, my pulse went from about 100 after laying down 10 min up to 130-140 during 10 minutes standing. when i did the same in a moment where my resting pulse was not that high (around 60-70), i did not see these increases.

i'm in my 30s, male and used to be rather sporty, while i always experienced that my pulse went up quite high also with rather little exercise.

all my blood test, ecg and everything is perfectly normal.

does anyone experience the same? image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.