POTS and nausea

Posted , 2 users are following.

My gi dr and myself think I have POTS and I have increased mast cells upon endoscopy biopsy, but not full on dx of MCAS... chronic mild gastritis.

I have had 24/7 nausea for 5 months, does or has anybody else gone through this experience with never ending sick stomach??

How do you get through the days?

I've just started seeing a chiropractor and doing acupuncture also...

compazine helps sometimes... zofran does nothing.

I had a virus in april and the 24/7 nausea started in june... guess my dr wants serology testing for covid, even tho i tested neg back in april...

I'm sick of living like this 😦

I've been on fmla 3mo and have to go back to being a nurse Friday:( idk how to get by feeling nauseous 24/7. I dont want to feel like this anymore and nothing helps, i wish it came in bouts at least sigh.

I truly wish I was dying from cancer instead.

Endless nausea is just plain suffering.

anybody else out there sigh???

I've found a few people on reddit forums with POTS and 24/7 nausea so it's a real thing I guess...

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You can make it work for you, nothing can stop a determined person. Just be determined to overcome this problem and look for the right guidance.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.