Pots/Anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hoping to find someone who knows whats happening to me.

I am 21 year old male.

My symptoms started 1 year ago with lightheadedness, headaches, pain in eyes, sensitivity to light, felt dizzy/vertigo feelings and heart palpertations started. I had a ct scan to back of head showed normal. since then my symptoms have got worse and i have been off work for 4 months. i have had pain in legs, arms, head, stomach bassically everywhere. i normally have a week or two where my dizzyness is bad then that will change and another symptom will be bad for a few weeks. i get loss off feeling easily in arms in the night. my palpertations are all day every day going through stomach, neck and head which makes it hard to rest of sleep. i have extra beats and skipped beats and struggle to walk fast or do anything much as my heart shoots up and usually is over 100 resting. ive had a spine mri and loads of blood tests. i have had a tilt table test and an echocardiogram but they both dont come back till the 9th of january and i am finding it hard to come with my symptoms as more crop up every day or week. im tired alot and my eyes strain and i cant focus easily.

I also become off balance, and tend to get weakness in last two fingers through my wrist.

I get flutters in chest which make it hard to breath.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Read up on POTS syndrome and see if that's what you think you might have. My twin daughters have that and you sound like them. If that's the case you need blood work to see if you have some bacteria or virus in your gut

• Posted

I already think i do have pots i also somethimes think i have something else because i have a longer list of symptoms that just pots im unsure yet and will know more in the next month when my results come back i just struggle with everything at the moment and cant work. What i found strange at the start of all this is how i feel so crap, tired drained and ill and there are no vitamins lost or anything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.