Ppi or h2 blockers

Posted , 7 users are following.

I seem to be having a problem taking nexium. When I take it for period of time, I get side pain and just don't feel right, but when I don't take it I start getting this horrible bottomless put feeling dead center of my stomach. I can't deal with this. What's something natural we can take other than these ridiculous meds. Anyone else taking something that they can share?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I take over the counter antacids like Gaviscon which gets rid of the hearburn with no side effects.  Milk is also a great antacid if you can tolerate it because it is natural.

• Posted

There is no artificial medicine without side effect. It can be mild or more based on the person.
    • Posted

For some reason if I get prescribed artifical medicine, I can't tolerate it but if I get over the counter artificial medicine, I get no ill effects at all.  Maybe what the doctor gives me is too strong for me.

• Posted

Where is the pain located because I have been in pain on my left side mid section to the left. And i take nexuim 40 mg my PMC can't figure it out

• Posted

That's where my pain is

Left side.. it's not pain where I'm in a fetal position, but just feel like something is there.

So I know nexium is probably one of the worst things to take, I'm wondering if the pain is a contribution from taking nexium and maybe there is something better we can take.

• Posted

Omg that is exactly what I feel and they keep doing test and everything turned normal. They say is stress and I don't buy it. I had a endoscopy and I end up having a small sliding hiatal hernia and a small inflammation in the duodenum and the small intestine. I'm just sick of it. I had cancer test, they check my liver, pancreas l, gallbladder you name it is done even female ultrasounds. They can't figure it out and they want to do exploratory surgery and I said no

• Posted

Oh wow, it's really scary and annoying. I just hope it's nothing bad.

Do you get it also mid stomach? Like a gnawing pain?

It's probably stress.. I mean if you checked everything. Im telling you nexium is not good.

It stops the calcium going to your bones.

• Posted

They wanted to exploratory surgery! May be they thought you have more money 😀.

Try other doctors opinion.

• Posted

Do you get any pain mid section of your stomach?

Today I again was getting this pain in my mid part of my stomach. I felt bloated, I just wanted to got into a fetal position and cry. I took gas medicine, it as feeling a little better but why am I getting that?

Still waiting on ultrasound and sono results.. hoping all goes well.

• Posted

Hi Cathy. Work with your diet.

I am pretty sure you are taking some food and its timing intolerable to your stomach.

Go for natural remedies like garlic, ginger, turmeric, coconut oil, black pepper and honey etc.

Ask me if you want to the clear natural diet plan.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.