PR

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just recently had PR. To be honest I still have some spots on me it's been about 4 weeks now and I caught it early. I do want to say that I read reviews online and the medicated head and shoulders works to dry out the rash and also I tried the sun bed theory and it really does work wonders. I did about 2-3 sessions in a level one and it started to go away after just one session. I hate sun beds just cause of how bad they can be for your skin but I was desperate to try anything. I do recommend taking as much vitamins (C and D) as you can and drink lots of water just like any other cold. PR really does take a tole on your confidence level but it will go away with time!! I feel for anyone who gets it. Hope this helps!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Brianna,

I noticed a Herald patch on my back about two months ago. didn't think anything of it until I noticed it wasn't going away. I treated it for ringworm but didn't work. I had no other spots for two months then boom it spread to my chest, stomach, groin and small spots on my legs. Went to three doctors before getting diagnosed with PR. I have had it now for 3 weeks and no sign of getting better. The sun does help but nothing else seems too. It's driving me crazy and my self esteem is at an all time low. How is yours going? I'm going to see a naturopath tomorrow as I am desperate to get rid of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.