prayer for peri

Posted , 33 users are following.

Anyone is welcome to join this prayer and support group

11 likes, 382 replies

382 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Okay ladies I'm off to bed. I'm up early tomorrow for work. I pray for each and every one if us tonight for peace in our minds. God's peace which surpasses all understanding.

I pray you all have a sound sleep free of anxiety hot sweats palpitations and all the rest of these horrid peri symptoms. Too many to list lol.

Keep posting your prayers your helpful tips or anything else that you feel you need to talk about. X

• Posted

I'd love to, I'm a Christian-non-denomination 

Please pray for my problems of mental health and dry mouth.  Thank you and God Bless you

• Posted

Will do. The mental issues are sometimes worse than the physical. I suffer severe anxiety with this peri. It can be debilitating at times. But we are all here for each other.

. It's hard talking to people that don't understand what you are going through Praying you have a peaceful night x

• Posted

What a lovely idea! Count me in. I'm in Northern Ireland, where are you all?

Sometimes you do feel like you are the only one going through this - especially when the doctors are so dismissive. That's just the thinking the enemy wants. We are not alone.smile

• Posted

We are not alone. I thank God for all you lovely ladies that have got me through so far. I'm in Kent England. So nice to be able to share in so many different countries x

• Posted

We are not alone. I thank God for all you lovely ladies that have got me through so far. I'm in Kent England. So nice to be able to share in so many different countries x

• Posted

I'm in Scotland bobbysgirl but my husbands from NI, Larne to be precise, met him while living in the Isle of Man in the 80s, we've been living in Scotland since 1990

I'm praying as well

Brenda xx

• Posted

I lived in Kent for a long time on the isle of Sheppey. I wasn't born there but think of it as home. now live in Spain but miss the island so much .wish I could return

• Posted

Wow I actually want to go live in Spain but can't face leaving my five children and two grandchildren just yet. In my head I think I can then other days I think I can't.

Why would you want to come back. Do you not like it the there? X

• Posted

That's the problem for me. My family back home. I thought they would be able to visit more but jobs and commitments dictate how often they can come over. I try to get back as much as I can but miss them dreadfully

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.