Prayers for Manchester

Posted , 13 users are following.

Just heard on the news of the explosion at the Ariana Grande concert tonight!

Our prayers go out to all in Manchester.

May God be with you all following this terrible shock.

May God be with those who are hurt and with the families of those killed.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Prayers coming from America????🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

My heartfelt condolences and prayers to the families of the people that were killed. My thoughts and prayers to the people that were injured. USA - J-21370
    • Posted

Prayers for all affected in the Manchester blast. What is this world coming to! Such a senseless act of terrorism that young people can't even enjoy a concert without loosing lives! All of America mourns with you. 😭😢

• Posted

Prayers from California. I cannot comprehend how anyone could conceive of a plot to hurt children.  To all in pain tonight, may God be with you.
  • Posted

Another senseless waste of precious human life by the lowest form of clearly creature. Once again the world joins their friends in the UK with prayers of healing and compassion.💔 🙏

• Posted

Husband has just told me - I've not read about it yet.  SO SO awful, yes sympathies to those hurt and familes of those killed.  Don't know what else to say!

• Posted

Just saying thank you, on behalf of everybody here in Manchester, to everybody who has posted on this forum with their prayers and thoughts and who have shown their concern about this dreadful attack.  It is especially tragic when targeted against the young people who would be attending this particlar concert.  The Manchester Arena is a wonderful, popular venue and brings people into Manchester from many parts of the country to see the 'big name' performances. Puts our 'knee problems' into persepective!  Thank you again, all you lovely, thoughtul people. 

• Posted

Oh, Dorothy!

How sweet of you to take the time to respond at this sad, sad time! ❤️ Yes, it is impossible to understand why anyone would be so cruel to do this act against people who just wanted to enjoy a concert! We must ALL stand strong together and show LOVE, SUPPORT, and STRENGTH at this confusing time.

Our prayers remain with you and all in Manchester!❤️

• Posted

Dorothy, it is so sad, all those poor innocent people, children....it is awful. I live in N.I and have grown up with bombings and it is horrible. Those people out enjoying themselves and then their lives destroyed, or in at least one family case there to collect their daughter.

​Prayers to all of Manchester xxxxx

• Posted

Love, thoughts and prayers from Florida to our dear friends in Manchester during this horrific sad time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.