Pre-clinic questionnaire

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is going to sound super dumb, but today I received a referral letter to the CFS/ME clinic in my city and had to do a pre-clinic questionnaire. It says to return it to them but it didn't come with an envelope or anything so I don't know if they expect me to post it or drive to a doctor place that is a good 4 miles away and hand it in. Anyone had a similar experience? If so, post or hand in? Or do I take it to my GP?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi scryfox,

If there's a phone number on there, call them and explain. They may have forgotten to put envelope in or you may need to take it with you?

Hope that helps

B

• Posted

Going to ring them tomorrow. Had it in my head that today was Friday for some reason
    • Posted

Lol : ) don't you love cfs/me! I kept thinking it was Wednesday today . I remember having a pre service questionnaire too but, cannot remember what I did with it. Hope you find the clinic useful when you get there.

B

• Posted

Hi Scryfox, 

The exact same happened to me, I ended up sending it in my own envelope and addressing it to the one on the form.

They didn't recieve within the time I had my first appntmnt, the Occupational Therpapist I saw for my first meeting with her wasn't at all bothered, she just asked me to fill it out in that session.

• Posted

I think I would just take it with me. If you use up your energies getting it to them beforehand, they might have lost it by then!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.