prednisone And ranitidine together?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello i have a question can i take prednisone and ranitidine together ? i know doctor daid is fine but i m not sure if is really safe i been taking ranitidine dont know if i should take prednisone 😦 anybody ever take this together what was your experience i m scared of any interactions or side effects specially with prednisone 😭

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

prednisolone is a steroid and ranitidine is for acid reflux. i wouldnt have thought the doctor would say it was ok unless it wasnt. maybe take them at separate times? rather than physically at the same time?

what makes you concerned about taking them together?

• Posted

oh ok i dont know i just dont like mixing medication also i heard the side effects of prednisolone are no cool so i m scared i dont want to mix them 😦 i was taking ranitadine for 9 days i stop 2 days ago i m trying to take prednisole tomorrow for the first time the doctor gave it to me for my glands and sore throat also body pain 😦 can i still take it if ranitidine still on my body

• Posted

prednisolone is generally only used for short term. so you should be fine. doctors dont usually dish out meds you dont need.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.