Prednisone causing veins in hands to bulge?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, apologies if this post has been posted more than once, first time here and just learning the ropes.

Im in the middle of an asthma flare and am on 50mg of prednisone (this is my 2nd day). This is not my first experience with prednisone, have been on it many times. Also on my regular Proair inhaler, codeine syrup (Guaifen). I noticed the veins in my hands are HUGE and I figured that it may have something to do with the meds, although Ive never noticed this reaction before.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.