pregabalin

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all

I've been on 300mg of pregabalin a day and my doctor up it to 450mg a day 3 days ago and ive started to feel wierd like daydreaming and not feeling myself and cant stop eating! I was feeling comfortable on 300mg which calmed my anxiety down to a point but doctor advise me to up it.

generally I feel fantastic to what I was but something don't feel right and I cant put a finger on it

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I took them for 2.5 years the side effects were dreadfull, so i weaned myself off them. 
    • Posted

hi anne I wasn't to bad with the side effects! at first I had the drunk feeling but got through that. this be my 3rd month on them first month I was on 150mg a day second month I got put up to 300mg a day but now put on 450mg a day and only bee on them for 3 days and I feel wierd mabe 300mg is my level cos they say u have to find a level
    • Posted

hi there, how did you manage to get off, I am struggling since july, took 28x 25mg caps over 21 days and was addicted, am using liquid ,,thought it would be quite easy, but its not, have all side effects plus a lot more not listed, side effects/withdrawal  are just abt same no relief, am seeing dr tomorrow, if I can still stand,  did you use a substitute  if so what, yesterday and last night were extremely bad  so glad  that someone has managed to kill this awful drug. you deserve a medal.  xx rosie.
  • Posted

be careful kevin, don't get in too deep with this med, I did warn you, I am still struggling.xx rosie
    • Posted

hi rosemary I think it effects ppl in different ways at first it was a struggle with side effects but I've been fine until they up my dose from 300mg to 450mg am just gonna drop back down to 300mg cos my anxiety was manageable

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.