Pregabalin and vitamin supplements

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have been prescribed Pregabalin and Duloxetine to help with my severe GAD and Depression Symptoms.I I am feeling calmer and less depressed, but am in need to a boost to my immune system and overall physical health. I would like to take vitamin supplements, but am not sure if it is safe to do so when taking other prescribed medications. Can anyone in the community advise?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am not sure anyone needs vitamin supplements unless you are low in any of them. But if you must just be aware that taking too many can be dangerous. For example high doses of vitamin D can lead to a fatty liver. Too much vitamin C can also be dangerous.

If you are in the UK why not ask your pharmacist if they will interfere with any of your prescribed meds? They are the experts on drugs after all. Or ask your doctor. x

• Posted

hi elizabeth i am on the same meds as you and my doctor prescribed me vitamens and anemia meds along side with my daily meds.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.