Pregabalin - Severe Acid Reflux

Posted , 1 user is following.

Has anyone suffered from severe acid reflux while taking Pregabalin? I had my leg amputated at the hip joint just over 2 years ago and have been taking Pregabalin ever since. Originally I was on 150mg twice a day and due to the excruciating phantom cramping pains was increased to 300mg twice a day. I have slowly manage to reduce it down to 100mg twice a day and would like to come off it all together. I am waiting to speak to a doctor next week via telephone consultation but was wondering if acid reflux has been an issue with other people who take Pregabalin? I take 30mg of Lansoprazole twice a day but it is having no effect at all and I am really starting to struggle

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.