Pregenant & Skin Lumps.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all. I hope I am in the correct section.

My daughter is 13 weeks pregnant with her second child, She has some skin lumps which are very sore, red and she finds it very uncomfortable to walk, her doctor examined them, saying they were infectious cists  and placed on antibiotics, to return in a weeks time, as these became worse she decided to go to the hospital, which were ruled out as being cists, but unable to tell what they were, hospital sent her home with a letter for her doctor, who in turn phoned my daughter to make an appointment mid February. I have uploaded some images. Does anyone have any ideas or maybe have suffered from the same ? Thank you. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anthony, 

I didn’t suffer from lumps when pregnant however my skin particularly on legs was quite itchy and therefore quite red and bumpy from me scratching! Does your daughter suffer from any skin conditions like eczema normally?

• Posted

Thank you kindly for your reply. No, she does not suffer or indeed ever from any skin allergies . She does have a rare blood type, but has never suffered from this skin complaint. Her first pregnancy was hard but again did not have any skin complaints.

Regards.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.