Pregnancy after CES advice?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a discectomy in 2016 and CES in June 2018 which I had surgery to cut the disc away again. I am still under my consultant as some pain has come back again, mainly when I lie down. And also have alot of problems with the nerves in my feet. Today I have found out I'm pregnant (about 5 weeks) and I'm getting worried about late pregnancy and labour. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

TIA

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've had discetony may 2001 sorry to tell u this but my feet hurt when relaxed after all those years

• Posted

Sorry, my pregnancies predate my CES by 30 years. I would suggest getting some jobst pregnancy pantyhose though. I had back and leg pain that were helped by the pantyhose. They supported my pregnant tummy, especially when I was working..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.