Pregnancy issue

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am Pregnant. Doctor have suggested to do exercise but I feel very restless and dull. sometimes I am out of energy it might be because of I am weak. What shall I do?

please help me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear Diskha67586,

I'm sorry to hear your feeling so fatigued.  Have you spoke to your doctor about bloodwork just to be sure your labs are normal and that you're not anemic, thyroid function is normal, etc.?  Be sure to eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins and follow your doctor's recommendation on prenatal supplements. It may help to eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day to help sustain your energy levels.  Also, getting rest is so important during pregnancy.  Be sure to sleep whenever you feel tired or at least sit or lie down to allow your body to rest.  It's on overdrive growing a baby!  Congratulations smile

Sonia

• Posted

Thank you Sonia for your suggestions. I will definitely follow the things you mentioned...I am taking treatment from one of the gyne doctor in Mumbai Sangeeta Agarwal, she is guiding me well, but still if I face any challenge on her suggestion I will be posting her.

May I know from where are you based from?

Nice talking to you.. thanks for your prompt revert..

• Posted

Hey dear,

I understand your problems in some cases it happens but don't worry.You need to healthy things it will gives you energy take rest its important but exercise is also important for do small period of exercise or yoga it is good for you and your baby too.Best of luck dear. 

• Posted

Hey dear,

Yes exercise is important. Thank you so much for your suggestions I will surely follow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.