Pregnant or not? Sickness?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just need some advice, i am trying for a baby. I came off the pill in November after 36 days finally had a period on the 15th December. I then wasn’t sure when I was due on again but took it as another 36days. In January on day 25 and 26 I had brown spot bleeding. Then on day 32 was light bleeding, day 33 and 34 heavy and light again day 35. On day 35 I had a severe headache like my head was going to explode and although not as severe it’s lasted 5 days. Yesterday I was sick in the evening and felt nauseous all day. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Today I found it as I’d forgotten to throw it away and there was a positive line! I did another test and it’s negative! I’m very confused? What is wrong? 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You'll have a better chance of getting an accurate result if you wait a week. The best time would be at the 8th week you missed your period. But if still give you a negative result and you still missed your period wait for another 4 weeks and conduct pregnancy test again. When it appear negative at this time you have to consult a doctor. 

• Posted

Yea Sophie, I agree with qiaraau. You need to consult a doctor to clear your doubts.

Good luck.

• Posted

Hi, 

Thank you for the advice I did another one and it’s negative! I’ve been to the doctor he thought it could be hormonal 

• Posted

I felt sad hearing that from you. But don't worry. There are things you can do to help you in conceiving. Maybe, probiotics can help you. Read this http://www.conceivebaby.com.au/fertility-microbiome-probiotics-need-know/. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.