Prempak c 1.25

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone been on this as im experiencing spaced out feelings and extreme fatigue..i wasnt before i started it..ive been on it for 6days..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had those symptoms before I started HRT but not after I'd started taking it.
  • Posted

Hi Denise,

I would check your thyroid with blood work as when taking the HRT the thyoroid always fluctuates.

• Posted

I started 3 days ago, I'm not sure how I feel? I am tired, but I was before! A bit spaced out mixed with times of euphoria??? I have had a bad headache but I'm not sure if it's the medication!! Still not had a nights sleep though, I was up again at 3:30 last night!!!
  • Posted

It's very early days denise and the dose you've been given may not be sufficient. Give it a little while longer. I don't know if your GP asked you you to have any blood test (not hormone related as these aren't recommended if you are in the UK. NICE Guidelines) but under active thyroid is common in middle aged women, however I wouldn't worry about that at the moment but if you feel the current dose isn't working then it is something to consider. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.