Posted , 4 users are following.
I am new to this site so please let me know if I miss any relevant information.
I have been suffering with IBS type symptoms for about 4 months now. My symptoms include:
- Sudden need to go to the toilet after eating (number 2)
- Very bad stomach pains when going for a number 2
- Finding it difficult to empty bladder completely
- Constant dull pain in my stomach area
- Very bad stomach pains during/after eating
- Pelvic pains during/after intercourse
I have gone to my doctor regarding the above symptoms and she has sent me for blood tests to check for IBS and an ultrasound to check for any ovarian cysts (even though she has said it's very unlikely to be either of these).
She has perscribed me Laxido orange and wants to see if it "clears me out". I am very reluctant to take it as I have read up that this is a laxitive for constipation. I am the exact opposite of being constipated and am worried this stuff will make my toilet habits/stomach pains even worse than they are already.
Please can you advise me on what you think and if I should start taking the laxido sachets?
0 likes, 9 replies