Pressure

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's been over a year since I had my surgery for prolapsed bladder and everything had been going great up until a few weeks back. I had an acute UTI which took about 10 days to feel better, then had a colonoscopy that removed 13 polyps, that she said looked okay, will get results next week. Lately just been feeling heaviness in my lower back area and urination is not a whole lot for as much as drink. Not sure what to think of this! I do not see any sign of prolapse!! I can usually pretty much guess what's going on with my body, but this one has me baffled! I walk slower cause of discomfort, will make appointment with my doctor that did surgery next week and see if we can figure this out. Thank you for listening!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi diann,

Sorry to hear things not going so well after such a good recovery.

Hope you get if all sorted soon, sorry I can't help matron may be able to give you some indication on what might be the problem.

Take care,

Healing hugs

Phyl x💖

• Posted

Hello diann. Your symptoms are very confusing because they could be thought to be another prolapse however as you say there's no evidence of one thankfully. Urinating small amounts as you know is common with a urine infection and I'm wondering if the infection hasn't properly cleared up. When you say Pressure (in the title of your post) do you mean you are under pressure or are you feeling pressure when you try to pass urine? 

• Posted

Pressure when walking but not laying down. I took another urine test at lab on Thursday so hopefully I will have results on Monday.

Thank you and hopefully I'll find answers this week, cause not being able to move around like I'm used to is not good. I'll keep updated. Thanks again!

• Posted

Hi Diann,

Curious of what the doctors says? I'm doing the same thing. My doctor says sling to tight? Suppose to go next month to have it loosen. Been putting it off,( because I really don't want too)

My back and sides on left hand side, right under rib cage is what's hurting. Hard to describe it. Does feel better when laying down. It's a constant pain, but if I move certain ways, it becomes more sharp.

I know I've been over doing it, picking up 1 year and 3 year olds. I'm 6 months post.

Please let me know what you find out?

Thanks, hope you feel better soon.

Grace

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.