Pressure at both sides below waist

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

I am 34 old year male.  Usually after waking up in the morning i have proper bowel movement and i poop properly. Afterwards I take tea and again get a bowel movement, this time my poop becomes thinner accompanied with gas, after which I feel satisfied.  You can compare it with a shampoo bottle, which is when full, squeezing results in proper output but when it becomes empty, we have to apply more pressure and shampoo comes out in small quantity with air.

From the last three weeks I am having weird condition. My second time bowel movement has stopped or becomes very less and very thin. And I am having a feeling of pressure at both sides of my waist on the back side throughout day.  I feel dissatisfied, gas and wants to poop, but I get urge to poop at evening only.

I have an ultrasound with no problems. Also thyroid and sugar tests are ok. I have tried antacids with no result. Doctor prescribed me CINTODAC which I am taking from last 9 days with no result. I am taking little frequent diet with fiber and lot of fluid. i tried constipation medicine also

Guys could you please help me with my condition. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ask your doctor about IBS and ask for a colonoscopy and celiac test.
    • Posted

Thanks Philippa, I went to gastro today, we agreed on colonoscopy on Monday, meanwhile he prescribed me magnesium tablets zolgas L and polyehelene glycol powder,
    • Posted

Hi

Today my colonoscopy is scheduled, so as a preparation I have cleared my bowel using prescribed medication, but I am still having that feeling of discomfort at both sides, does it makes sense

• Posted

I got my colonoscopy done, every thing seems normal..

Now the big question why I m having discomfort? Even empty stomach

• Posted

If all your tests are negative IBS can be confirmed.  Keep pushing your doctor for answers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.