Pressure behind left eye

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys,

I have been suffering various symptoms for over a year. This includes the feeling of pressure behind my left eye. I also experience flashing in both my eyes. The only way I can describe this is when you accidentily look into a bright light causing you to see a flash in your vision which then stops after about 20 seconds. This occurs regularly and changes eye randomly.

Throughout this period of time, I have experienced a number of migraines with the visual distortion (aura). I had a lot of these in my teens and early twenties but went for many years without having one until now.

Added go this, I have pins and needles in my hands and feet which comes and goes.

I have seen a chiropractor who believes I have serious damage to the nerves in my neck. I have had six months treatment but the symptoms persist.

Just wondered whether anyone knows what could be going on with me.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.