Pressure behind nose and inside ears

Posted , 2 users are following.

I been getting head pressure for a while, now this past 2 months I been getting a pressure behind the nose above palet and in the ears.

I find it hard to think, when I think my head aches or I get pressure in my palet and back nose making me stutter in my thoughts, that sensation I can't pronounce words properly.

My ears crackles when I move my nostrils and get humming in my head that comes and goes.

Having generalised anxiety and now some kind of hypochondria about every strange sensation it's hard to know which is real and which is not.

My nose blocks up, causing more anxiety. It's a horrible feeling, especially the ear pressure, which causes mild dizziness and feeling lightheaded. Sometimes I get a senstation where the hearing goes low, my head squeezes and makes me feel I'm goung to pass out, it only last a few seconds, then doesn't come back.

Or when i feel numb in my legs or hand I get a pressure behind my nose.

I find it hard to move my head around without feeling uncomfortable in my head.

I've seen a doctor twice, had nasal spray, this time the strongest one, doesn't seem to solve the problem.

He said there was a lot of fluid in my ears and may be due to my sinuses.

I have a lopsided nose and deaf on one ear.

I've had multiple blood tests all normal, doctor says my leg and arms are fine.

Can blood tests detect something like tumors if I had some?

I had problems with my ears, sometimes itchess, pressure in my head for 2 years,treatment for generalised anxiety.

Would it be alright to try using nasal irrigation , or could I make the problem i.e in my ears worse?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.