PRESSURE EVERY DAY OVER A MONTH

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone for about a month i feel pressure behind my eyes, pressure behind my nose and between my eyes and this is the only symptom. CT scan clear.

i was diagnosed with sinusitis a month ago, took antibiotics and the congestion got better but I am still left with pressure.

ENT said nose looked clear when he did nasal endoscopy. i was so nervous i went to the ER, they took blood and my white blood cell count was elevated.... anyone have any clue what this can be or what i can do....the pain is not too bad its like a 3/10, its more annoying amd pressure than anything

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Try My Pure Mist hand held steamer. Alot of people said it worked for them for sinus pain and pressure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.