Pressure, hot head pain on left side temple. Brain tumor?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all,

I want to make this brief. So since elementary school I have been suffering from headaches. My Dr at the time associated it with eye straining and had me wear glasses, however the headache still always remained and I've learned to deal with them by resting or taking over the counter pain reliever. Now that I am in my adult hood, the headaches have now been fully diagnosed as chronic migraines and I take sumatriptan and excedrine migraine to get temporary relief. It seems as within the last 6 months my headaches took a turn for the worse as I am now experiencing severe symptoms. I am a 34 years old female and here are the symptoms I now suffer with.

Localized pain only on the left temple above eye brow.

Pulsating hot sensation on left temple.

Severe headache when bending over.

Severe headache when having bowel movement.

Sound sensitivity and pain with loud noises.

Ear ringing and vertigo.

Eye floater in left eye for the passed 2 years.

Flashes of light when eyes are closed in both eyes.

Nausea usually by the end of the night.

Weakness/flu like symptoms without fever on site of migraines.

Pressure in head and eyes like my head will explode and eyes would pop out when laying flat.

Loss of appetite usually by dinner time.

Today I've had blood work done and I am waiting to get my official MRI date scheduled. I'm really trying not to Google my symptoms so that I don't scare myself however I have and that's why I am here looking for answers. Any bit of help would be greatly appreciated. What does my symptoms sound like?

Thank you so much

Elise

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have alot of your symptoms and my doc kept wanting to blame it on migraines.... after 8 months I finally demanded a MRI.... i just got the results.... i have a brain Tumor called a lipoma. please don't give up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.