pressure in both ears

Posted , 2 users are following.

for the past 2 weeks now and then i feel both my ears clog up this dissapears sometimes but then comes bsck.it is worse when i breathe up my nose,there is also a mild vibrating noise in them(i dont always notice this)im also havin a tremor and im convinced this is to do sith my ears.also there is some rubbish on chest when i get the blocked ears and is also causing me dizziness and balance issues especially when i go for long walks.i have also recently got visual snow syndrome which ive read is also linked with tinnitus.does anyone know what it could be?im anxious about going the doctors as ive been alot recently about my eyes and anxiety and theyll just think im nuts.any opinions would be great

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello,  you should never feel a nuisance when wanting to see your doctor, you'll only

become more anxious not knowing what's wrong this is what doctors are there for

In my humble opinion, when you said you've muck on your chest it suggest a possible

chest infection, that's produced a lot of mucus that caused your ears to block.  This

can also cause visual disturbance and dizziness.  You may now how sinusitis.  Did

yours ears block after you had a cold ?

Most of us on this Forum (see other peoples posts) suffer Eustachian Tube Dysfunction

and Tinnitus too....like myself.  The tremor maybe due to stress.

Go back and ask your doctor for a steroid nasal spray that may help to unblock your

ears.  However, in my experience and I have many years of suffering ETD it can take

months for your ears to clear and you may end up having to be prescribed Prednisolone

steroid tablets...one course is maybe all you'll need.

Feel better soon.

Anne

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.