pressure in eeyes and bridge of nose

Posted , 3 users are following.

for about 4 hours now my eyes have felt like there was pressure behind them it has moved to the bridge of my nose. my eyes also feel like they're going blurry sometimes until i rub them. i'd think it were my sinuses ifmy nose were stopped or runny at all. could it still be my sinuses? it gets better of i lay down.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hey whatevertrevor, it is definetly your sinusitis, the place is ethmoid sinus....what you can do is  if you have neti pot with you then rinse your nasal passages with distilled water and nacl in it....it will help you to drain your sinuses and do some exercise or some yoga pose later too help you drain out those secretionsbiggrin
  • Posted

I have similar symptoms. Lots

Of pressure on bridge of nose and behind my nose and eye. I haven’t got it figured out but could possibly be a csf leak. They can happen without the trademark headaches. A big clue would be the positional aspect upright vs laying down. You may want to see a neurologist and see if it’s a possibility? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.