pressure in head

Posted , 4 users are following.

Dies any 1 else suffer with head pressure and is there any way to ease it ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I do every now and then along with migraines that force me to sleep it off. Have you heard of the roll-on forehead stick 4head? You roll it across your forehead and it sinks into the skin and eases the pressure points. Also maybe try massaging your head.

Take care,

Sarah

• Posted

I get this mainly at the back of my head. Nothing really helps it comes and goes when I stop thinking about it. But I do sometimes take paracetamol and that helps me a little. It's such a horrible feeling!
  • Posted

I suffer badly with pressure in my head,it's so distressing I find it linked to my thinking when it's bad it's like every thought hurts. It's caused through tension and worry. Not sure if I can give any tips on how to ease it,being busy helps but as soon as I'm on my own it comes back. I have recently read that this is a very common symptom of anxiety,it said some people suffer with constant tension while others suffer Panic attacks.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.