Pressure in head, dizzy, foggyness 24/7

Posted , 17 users are following.

I can't take this anymore I am seriouy getting so depressed. I feel like this everyday and I dont know how to fix it and I don't know how to get better. I get weird pains in my head it's so sharp sometimes it scares me so much. I have a fear of just droopping dead because these pains could be meaning something serious like a stroke or a blood clot in my head. I can't stop myself from thinking this way and being happy. I don't even feel like I'm really living because I just feel like I am in a dream with this constant foggyness in my head. I have seen countless doctors and they can't find what's wrong. I have done a MRI 3 years ago and still I have this problem. I have been dealing with this for 3 years that I am so exhausted and sad all the time. I went to see a neurologist and he says its vertigo migraines. Yet I have these dizzy spells when I don't have a headache though and he says its because people who have migraines can get vertigo without the headaches. I don't believe him at all and I just think he is saying that because he doesn't know what it is so to shut me up that's what he has come up with. I seriously don't know what to do anymore I am so tired in feeling this way.... Please help any advice?

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know it’s been a while but I’m going through the exact same thing. I hope ur doing better and figured out the issue.  Anything u can share about ur progress? I need some hope!
  • Posted

Everyone saying it's not anxiety yet ativan and massages have helped people....anxiety can manifest in many ways

• Posted

Hello,

How are you? I know this was posted a long time ago. I just want to share my experience because it seems like we have the same symptoms. I've experienced vertigo, brain fog, a heavy head feeling, lump in the throat, constant unsteadiness, stuffy ears, tingling fingers, cold fingers, "pins and needles" around my nose...I was diagnosed with TMJ disorder. I didn't have a clue what it was because I didn't have jaw pain. I am being treated by a TMJ dentist. I am not 100% healed yet, but it helps to know I have a name for my symptoms. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.