Pressure in head, ears and dizziness. I’m crying out for help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I will try to make this short as possible. 

2016 2 weeks before I got married, I had a bad sinus infection, every since then everything went down the drain. I got over the sinus infection and I thought I was normal. Weeks later I woke up with whoosing in my left ear and a static noise. I still have it today btw; then I started hearing strange sounds in my ears like water dripping, horn noise and etc. fast forward today I have horrible pressure in my ears, head, and eyes. When I stand up i feel the pressure increase, I’m on sinus meds now. I’ve been to all kinds of doctors. I have a one year old daughter and I need this to go away. I’m so depressed I don’t know what to do. I’m dizzy almost everyday. Anyone know what this is?? I’m desperate for help. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

First off, been there...still am..I have Tinnitis, all the strange noises in my ears..continuous nn stop..I have the head pressure as well and behind eyes and temple area..I was diagnosed by ent of eustation tube sysfunction. He put me on flonase, (I take the generic) and it helped alot. Dizziness left me completely. I still have Tinnitis and head pressure behind eyes and temples..I have Lil pains all around my head tht lasts for few seconds at times. But the dizziness has left..I did the epley maneuver as well, (Google it) but I still get that awful strange tightening sensation in head..
    • Posted

Yes, I did every nite b4 bed. I don't have to anymore..I no longer get dizzy. That was due to eustation tube dysfunction. .I also did online excercises as well..so maybe it was a mixture, but oh my, I was getting dizzy often. It was horrible..I have alot of head stuff going on. But thank God the dizzy left..I don't remember a light sensitivity but I do remember going it like a grocery store made me feel strange with my vision and head symptoms..I remember one nite I awoke to like elongated snow flakes raining down in my vision..lasted just a few minutes but scared the bepeers out of me..hasn't happened again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.