Pressure in Head/Eyes/Chronic Fatigue.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello All,

I am really hoping i can get some insight from someone suffering with the same symptoms that i am experiencing . My name is Nick for the past 6 years i have been suffering from constant head pressure above eyes, chronic 24/7 fatigue, brain fog, forget-fullness. My doctors have no clue what to do with me as everything comes back normal heres is what i have tried.

Sinus surgery to correct devation

Multiple blood work all neg including thyroid, vitamin b/d.

MRI and CT of brain (normal)

Sleep Apnea test

Multiple eye exams

Every over the counter sinus med, over the counter headache med.

I am just at a complete loss and dont know what to do next these symptoms are EVERY single day they never go away. Any advise is greatly appreciated! ---- Nick

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nick I wish I had an answer to your headache problem. Your symptoms sound pretty close to mine. I think you should google contact point headache and see if it applies to you. Best of luck.

Geoff

• Posted

Hello Telstram i have looked into this when i had my sinus surgery and my bone spur was removed without relief of symptoms. Thanks for the responce !
  • Posted

Hi Nick how did your Dr make the diagnosis that your had a nasal sour. Did this show up on a CT scan? Also, can you remember what triggered your pain in the 1st place?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.